The River Rock Climbing League is a five week long, friendly, team competition that will get you on the wall and having fun! The League is open to all skill levels. We use a scaled scoring system so no matter your experience, there is a level playing field. Form a team of 4, or sign up on your own and we will assign you to a team. Must have at least 3 teams to run. To compete you must be 14 or older. Each team will need a team captain and a team name, so have fun with it!
- Orientation kick off on Monday, April 29 between 7 and 8pm; come during this time and we will get you up to speed on how the Climbing League works. One member of your team must be present.
- 5 weeks – week of April 29 through week of May 27
- Come in anytime each week, but you must all come together as a team.
- If you miss a week, you have a chance to make up one session the week of June 3.
- Winners will have their team name and their last names engraved on our Climbing League Plaque, forever preserved in history!
More information and sign up HERE!