Let the River Rock host your next special event. We can include gear rentals, instruction, and even arrange local catering. Call us for special pricing options and details. Be sure to view our Visitor Agreement policies (required by anyone entering our facility climbing or not) by clicking HERE.
Please contact our General Manager Jared Rigby for more information or call us at (540-685-2360).
- Group teambuilding facilitation
- Business groups
- Church groups
- Scout groups
- School trips
- Activity groups
- Family Reunions
- Room rental / meeting space available
- All rental gear included (shoes and harness)
- One and a half hours of climbing program with a 1:5 instructor to participant ratio
- Use of our Community Room for gearing-up and storing personal items
- Exclusive use of our Cove area of the gym – just for your group!
- Children don’t need adult supervision – our staff take care of everything
- Nonprofit group? Take 10% off noted rates. Must provide 501c3 tax ID number.
- We require at least 14 days advanced notice, a $75 non-refundable deposit, and a signed contract for terms of service.
|up to 10||$225|
|up to 15||$300|
|up to 20||$375|
|up to 25||$450|
|up to 30||$525|
|up to 35||$600|
|up to 40||$675|
|Groups larger than 40 require closing the gym for a private party|
Up to a 25% discount from our regular day pass rate per person (does not include rental gear or instruction):
|Participants||Youth||Adult||Rental Gear (per person)|
|10-19 climbers||$8||$12||$6.46||20% discount!|
|20+ climbers||$7.50||$11.25||$6.05||25% discount!|
|Under 10 participants – no discount/group rate available|
- This option requires at least 7 days advanced notice, and a $75 non-refundable deposit.
- This rate is not always available due to other scheduled events, groups, or holidays.
- Organized groups with youth between the ages of 5-13 years also require a 1:3 ratio of adult supervision to youth participant. Adults responsible for any youth under the age of 14 must complete a facility and auto-belay orientation and meet River Rock supervision standards.
- You will gain the appropriate percentage discount for the number of participants you arrive with on the scheduled date/time for your group. Individual payments will not be accepted, one payment must be made by a representative of the group.
- Option #2 rates are designed for use of the bouldering area and/or available auto-belay devices.
- If your group would like to add a River Rock Instructor/private belay they are $25 per staff member per hour and can work with up to 5 persons per instructor. Instructors must be scheduled and paid for in advance (above the non-refundable deposit).